- To Sync music to your iPod, you should use the following procedures:
- Plug in your iPod using the Apple Dock Connector to USB Cable.(included with every iPod)
- Open iTunes, then proceed by checking off songs in a small box to the left of the wanted song.
- Then, proceed by clicking i.e "John's iPod" . Then you shall see tabs at the top of the page saying "Music", "Movies", "photos", ETC.
- Click "Music"
- Then proceed by Checking the one of the box that say i.e "My Top Rated", "All iTunes library", and so-forth.
- After you checked off a box, go back to the page where you first clicked
- Click "Sync" or with an iPod Shuffle click "Autofill".
- Wait for the iPod to finish Syncing.
- Click "Eject" near "John's iPod.
Was this helpful to you??