- To Sync movies to your iPod, you should use the following procedures:
- Movies are only Available on iPods with Screens so the iPod Shuffle doesn't support them
- Plug in your iPod using the Apple Dock Connector to USB Cable.(included with every iPod)
- Open iTunes, then proceed by checking off movies in a small box to the left of the wanted song.
- Then, proceed by clicking i.e "John's iPod" . Then you shall see tabs at the top of the page saying "Music", "Movies", "photos", ETC.
- Click "Movies"
- Then proceed by Choosing the videos you want to Sync over, or you could just click automatically Sync all.
- After you checked off a box, look at the bottom of the screen and click Apply and iTunes will now Sync them to your iPod.
- Wait for the iPod to finish Syncing.
- Click "Eject" near "John's" iPod.
Was this helpful to you?